A group of 2 self-employed enthusiasts formed a company in Nottingham, UK named E Business Solutions, later on Miaz-tech Ltd and IDB solutions Ltd. Target domain BI, Business analysis, system integration and informational systems. The main tools were Oracle, Big data and system integration. This was a period of time when local businesses just started to realize opportunities of BI. Tens of local businesses entrusted us for BI of their business processes and development of BI infrastructure.
A core element of BAA’s strategy was to ensure that Heathrow Airport’s vision “To be Europe’s hub of choice by making every journey better” is enabled through transformational change.
To support this strategy BAA has initiated a number of activity streams to simplify the business, raise professional standards, increase personal accountability and reduce cost. In order to achieve this, BAA invested in people, processes and technology changes across the organisation and a major programme for BAA’s Capital Directorate, which was managed within a business process change project known as “BAA Re-Engineering”. The drive for continuous improvement also enabled a review of the Capital and IT Directorate’s expenditure, and its governance; which created an opportunity for an upgrade of the current Programme Controls toolset used within BAA for Heathrow Airport projects.
The Programme Controls (PgC) Project was initiated to address this requirement by delivering a Programme Controls toolset based on Primavera software applications on to a hosted platform provided and managed by Oracle on Demand in the USA.
- BAA aimed to replace the existing cost (Artemis) and schedule system Primavera (P6.2) to EPPM (P6) in order to have the scheduling and cost view in one system.
- Project requires data analysis, transformation, business analysis, developing data mock up, testing scripts and end-to-end process evaluation.
- Development, specification, testing and migration and archival of data from legacy system on to new ERP (Primavera 6.2)
- Divide project into three tranches
- Tranche 1
- Live data migration (Cost, schedule) using business rules using PL/SQL.
- Data Cleanse during data migration
- DQ report after each load
- Worked closely with 3rd parties to develop a Java based app to perform data migration from legacy P6 to EPPM using P6 APIs
- Tranche 2
- Migration of legacy data from Excel to Oracle Database
- Working 3rd part to capture MI/KPI for BAA directorate and contract/sub-contractor.
- Build P6 extended schemes and develop OBIEE 10g to develop RTF based report
We helped Worldpay / Cardsave aimed to cleanse dialler data (DB – SQL Server 2008R2) to improve dialler efficiency, SSP productivity, improve customer experience, automate data loading from various source i.e. Excel, Oracle DB, Flatfiles and develop SSRS reporting suites and build DWH/cubes for better BI using Kimball methodology. We also helped them with
- Migrate Legacy data from excel, access and oracle 11g to on SQL Server 2008 R2
- Develop techniques to load data from 3rd parties and drop into correct campaigns using various business rules.
- Develop documentation to handover tools and pass knowledge to permanent employee as BAU process
- Project was initially kick started with Microsoft project plan to have clear and crisp picture of resource, budget risk and dependencies. Project was sub-divided into minor work streams to have minimal impact on BAU dialling routines
2014 – 2017
We are leading consultant for National Grid Capital Delivery for OBIEE/DWH/BIP Designing, development, and installation, reverse engineer existing excel/access based source into one centralised Oracle database.
we managed the whole delivery from planning to end product for NG capital delivery leadership. I played critical role for the success of Capital Delivery reporting solution and stitching all scattered data sources. My critical involvement in each delivery lead to cut people and process waste and save millions and better visibility of project/portfolio’s performance.
IDB Solution Ltd represents one of the most dynamic BI and analytics service providers in UK. Having more than 20 completed projects and possessing remarkable team of professionals united by established quality-oriented process IDB Solution Ltd is getting ready to make a huge jump on top of the market.